The Horsemanship Club is free for youth students who meet the eligibility requirements.
Do you qualify?
- Do you take lessons every week?
- Do you know all 6 zones and the 7 Parelli games?
- Do you know how to catch and lead a horse?
- Do you know how to blanket and un-blanket a horse?
- Do you know the barn rules?
If you answered YES to all of these questions, then you qualify for the Horsemanship Club!
What is the Horsemanship Club?
The Horsemanship Club meets once a month for two hours and provides opportunities to get more involved with horses and the ranch. Activities include:
- Learn new skills
- Become a mentor
- Assist in special events
- Grooming, bathing, and caring for the animals
- Ranchkeeping activities
Join the Club
Contact Lisa Murphy at 530-263-1878 to sign up.
To learn more about the EPI Youth Program provided by Teamwork Equine Services, see our Youth Program page.
To learn more about youth program director Lisa Murphy, see our About Us page.