Yes, we sell Hayhuts! We love these feeders, and so do our horses.
How to purchase your Hayhut
Contact Erin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 530-559-1602 to make arrangements to pick up your Hayhut.
Price is $849 (MSRP) plus tax for a total of $913. Cash only.
What you will need:
- A full size truck with a short bed or long bed.
- In a short-bed truck, the tail gate will need to stay down. In a long-bed truck, you can put the tail gate up.
- You can fit up to 3 Hayhuts in one truck.
- Two people to load the Hayhuts.
- Two tie downs to strap the Hayhuts into the bed of your truck.
Benefits for horse lovers
- Saves money
- Saves hay
- Saves labor
- Holds round or regular bales
- Fit up to 3 Hayhuts in a full-size pick-up truck bed
Benefits for horses
- Very safe, no sharp edges, durable materials
- Stops feeder bickering
- Reduces hay waste
- Reduces dirty and muddy hay
- Allows easy access with 34” x 14” windows
- Lifting loop for moving
- All-weather protection
- Easy to assemble
- No tractor required
- 1-year warranty
- 84″ deep 72″ wide 86″ high
- 230 pounds assembled