Our youth summer program emphasizes safety and fun in all aspects of playing with horses and handling horses day-to-day. This is a comprehensive program that emphasizes clear communication, mutual respect, and willing teamwork — skills that benefit youth in all aspects of their lives, not just horsemanship.
Each day includes a variety of activities and may include:
- Balance exercises
- Ground play and riding
- Grooming and caring for horses
- Unmounted and mounted games
- Group horsemanship lessons
- Comparative anatomy
- Bathing and grooming horses
- Play time on the ranch
Youth Summer Program 2019
We have five sessions this year. All sessions run:
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- 11am to 1pm
- June 18, 19, 20
- June 25, 26, 27
- July 9, 10, 11
- July 16, 17, 18
- July 30, 31, and August 1
Three days for $300, or individual days for $125 per day.
Contact Lisa Murphy at 530-263-1878 or email@example.com to reserve your space.
Ages 5 and up. Each participant must wear closed-toed shoes and bring their own water bottle and snacks. Helmets are mandatory for riders. You can bring your own or use one of our student helmets.
Register for Summer Program
It’s easy! All you need to do is:
- Download the Release of Liability.
- Download the Summer Camp Registration 2019 form.
- Fill out, print, and sign the forms.
- Mail the forms with your payment to the address provided on the forms.
Contact Lisa Murphy at 530-263-1878 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Summer Program Gallery